RECRUITING NOW FOR IMMEDIATE POSITION
We have an exciting opportunity to join our award winning design team (December 2016)
We are currently seeking a talented, motivated and technically experienced architect or architectural technologist to join our design focused, award winning team. Our work is exciting and varied ranging from bespoke schemes for private clients to multiple properties for elite property developers.
The position will be on a full time, permanent basis joining the team at our design studio in Chorley, Lancashire. This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to work on a range of exciting new-build and refurbishment projects.
Given the bespoke nature of the designs that are created at SDA Architecture technical ability in design is a strict criteria for any potential candidate. The position available gives the opportunity to be involved in designs that use some of the most cutting-edge technologies, construction methods and challenge the possibilities of design.
The successful candidate can expect to have hands-on experience in all aspects of the design and construction process.
Skills and Attributes required:
- RIBA Architect or MCIAT Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Must have experience of projects in both design and construction work stage.
- Good working technical knowledge of construction and associated building regulations.
- An ability to design intricate and bespoke details and overall skill in creative design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch UP, Microsoft Office Packages and a good knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- An ability to work as part of a team and be task orientated.
Applicants should send CVs and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org